Thursday, May 26, 2011

RiP: A Remix Manifesto !!

REMIX!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think the filmmaker made this film to show people why copyrighting is wrong but in other minds its okay to do it !!! I think the filmmaker intentions of this film was to try to get the thought of downloading music from illegally websites is SOOOOO WRONG but why do people do it ???

Yes, it is okay to have bias because everyone has an opinion !!! I think the film portray the other side of the arugument by playing songs that GIRL TALK made themselfs !! Yes, they were successful in interviewing the other side of the arugument !!

My thoughts on copyrighting is that people may do it even tho it is illegally but who cares its free music!!! I download about maybe 40 songs a month and 2 albums a day !!Yes, I do think anything that is online should be available for us to alter into something else because everything that is online everyone can use it. Yes, I do think it is alright to take parts of another film and put it in your own because it is only a part of the film it would be different if someone took the whole film and changed the title on it. Yes, I would be ok with someone else talking my art work and altering it and calling it their own because is they are making it look different its theirs, it might look like mine but its not totally mine !!

I thought the film was a great film. I liked the music and how the filmmaker put it together and how they talked about the whole copyrighting thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment